A.R.C. Naming Conventions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Site/Outpost Naming Convention[edit source]
- Can be abbreviated as St
- A static location is a place that does not move.
- Static locations have numbers based off importance.
- Closer to 0, the higher the priority/importance.
- There also could be letters after the number (Ex: 1A). The letter signifies the Sub-Division of the number.
- Can be abbreviated as Ot
- A mobile location is a place that moves.
- Mobile locations have letters based off importance.
- Closer to A, the higher the priority.
- There also could be numbers after the letter (Ex: A1). The number signifies the Sub-Division of the letter/importance.
SUB-DEVISIONS ARE TO BE SEEN AS SAME PRIORITY/IMPORTANCE!
Unit Naming Convention (WIP)[edit source]
- The most important Task Force is assigned the code Alpha, and the least important Task Force is assigned code Zulu.
- Task Forces can also have numbers after them.
- The number signifies the size of the Task Force.
- The higher the number, the larger the Task Force.
Anomaly Naming Convention[edit source]
- In the order found
- a -Number for sub div.
- Can be refered to by common name
- Ex: A-173-1